Women of Today’s Manufacturing (WOTM) is an organization that supports the creation and advancement of career pathways for women in local manufacturing.
Women of Today’s Manufacturing (WOTM) accomplishes our mission by executing three strategies:
- By hosting educational programs targeted to manufacturing leaders and line workers, providing them with practical knowledge that empowers them to be on the cutting edge of their industry.
- By providing scholarships to individuals seeking to advance their skills in STEM and manufacturing-related fields
- By connecting with partners throughout the state-line area to communicate and provide clear career pathways to individuals of all ages that want to pursue a meaningful and fulfilling career in manufacturing
Execution of Strategic Plan
Women of Today’s Manufacturing (WOTM) has three committees which execute the strategic plan, based on clear annual goals. These committees include:
- Educational Programming Committee
- Scholarship Committee
- Career Pathways Committee
The committees are supported by the Board of Directors and Executive Board which provide assistance in areas including administration and marketing.
Support Our Efforts
A great place to start supporting our efforts is to attend our committee nights. Committee nights are held the first Monday of every month from 5:30-7:00pm at Prairie Street Brewing Company. See details on guest speakers and other specific details at our events page.